What can we do for you?
Create, engage, succeed. We can support you in any venture you made need assistance with. Things like:
- Blackboard Connect. We offer help with communication tools, assessment tools, etc. for the Blackboard Learning Management System.
- Video creation. Want to create a flipped classroom? Often flipping a classroom involves creating resources that can be viewed outside of class time allowing for more interactive activities during class time.
- Training students. We regularly offer workshops on poster making, copyright issues, sound editing, professional online presence, the R statistics program and many other topics.
- Online guest speakers. The LFS Learning Centre has several years of experience using HiDef video conferencing, Skype, Google chat, and audio. We can bring in your remote sites, whether its once or for all of your classes.
- Equipment. We lend projectors, computers, camera, and video equipment to the LFS community.
- Implementing ideas. We can help implement, improve, and ultimately evaluate your idea. We know the language and can find the home for your project, even if it isn’t within the Faculty.
- Creating of learning resources. We can help you design and implement a project that has not been seen before. We can also help you scale it, cost it, and write a paper about it.
Want to work with us?
Whether you have an idea that needs fleshing out or a fully formed plan ready for implementation, we are happy to talk to you. Come meet with us in the LFS Learning Centre (264 – 2357 Main Mall) or during our drop in hours in the Food, Nutrition, and Health Building (Second floor kiosk – 2205 East Mall) Drop in, share your ideas. We are here to help you create, engage, and succeed.
The Learning Centre consists of: